Wednesday, September 9, 2009

heading out of town.......

Well, we're heading out on a road trip tomorrow morning!! Other than our honeymoon, this is our first vacation married! We have the distinct honor of traveling with our dear friend Jillian to southern California. We'll be leaving her there at the YWAM base for a 9-month School of Biblical Studies. We're excited for her next adventure, but are sure going to miss having her here with us. But before too many tears start flowing, let's not forget the excitement of traveling together with good music and good food! We'll also get to stay with my (Angela's) great aunt and uncle in LA, who have never met Ryan before. And let us not forget to mention.... DISNEYLAND!! Yes, we will get to spend an entire day at Disneyland with our personal tour guides: Jill and her friend Tracy. The only aspect we're not entirely looking forward to is the nasty brown-snot-sore-throat-producing-wildfire-smoke. Oh well. I think we'll be able to get over it!! Do be praying for fire containment and less smoke, though. Not only for us, but especially for the folks who live there! OK, over and out. Stay tuned for pics later!!

1 comment:

  1. I just learned I'm going to be in LA Monday and Tuesday. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to join you in Disneyland...

    ReplyDelete