Saturday, October 10, 2009
Fall is Most Definitely Here!
Well, today I have applesauce cooking on the stove, banana bread in the oven, and freezing cold feet from the cold tile floor produced by the crisp weather of fall. I love fall. It has such a unique beauty, and some of the best scents in the world! We are getting excited about hosting another Halloween party - little to do with the actual holiday, and mostly to do with spending an evening enjoying our friends and family (with a little healthy pumpkin-carving competition thrown in). I had to hunt down a cute Halloween blog layout for the occasion. :) Right now I'm sitting on the couch with my laptop as Ryan sketches part of the Thanksgiving scene for his book project, and we have Wallace and Gromit's Curse of the Were-Rabbit playing in the background to set the creepy (or not-so-creepy) Halloween mood. Here's hoping you're all enjoying the beauty, bounty, and cozy fluffy socks, down blankets, and wood stoves of fall....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment